2016年3月10日 星期四

Time flies~
It has been the end of the fourth week. We've tried very hard on familiar with  the SP (sentence pattern) and Unit 7 main conversation. I forced every kid to recite in front of me. (They must complain a lot behind me. But it's the way I would like to make sure everyone is not behind. I'm glad they made it!) Furthermore, we read some articles together. I love the time we can talk lots of things together, although the time is so limited. I also believe reading is the trend of learning English. We will put many effort on this part.

 本週進度:        

 Let’s Go Book 5 Unit 7
  Reading Way 2 Unit 16-18
  Weekly Vocabulary W4
  W4/5 Conversation


HW:
1.     Review Let’s Go Unit 7 P.58 + SP
2.     Review RW2 Unit 16-18
3.     Preview RW2 Unit 19-20
4.     Listen to Voc. 2000 24.7~24.9


沒有留言:

張貼留言