2015年9月23日 星期三

Good day, everyone ~

Yesterday I passed the weekly test back to the kids. I hope all of you have seen the result. Unfortunately they didn't do good on this quiz. The weakest parts are vocabulary memory and KK.
Therefore we will place the similar questions on tomorrow quiz. I sincerely hope that they will study harder for these two sections.  If they any questions, please do ask them to ask me. I am so willing to help them individually.

The other thing I would like to mention is some of our kids always forget finish their homework on time. It really influence their learning. I cannot be sure that they have understood or not. It makes me worried. Although the kids should take the responsibility for themselves, parents check their communication books to make sure they have done their word will be great help.

Last weekend two of our six graders joined the speech competition of Taipei City. I am so happy that both of them had brilliant performance and got excellent prizes at the end. We encourage kids do the performance in public. This will make them not only command this language well but also make them have confidence speaking in front of people. So we are going to have conversation performance in class next week again. I believe I will have lots of things I can share with you by that time.

Moon Festival is coming~
I wish all of you will have a beautiful holiday.

沒有留言:

張貼留言