2015年9月10日 星期四

Welcome to the Parents' Day!

This week we have done many things in class. First of all, we got our communication book. I hope this will improve the communication between the parents and me. Parents can see what I have taught in class. Especially you will know what the kids have to do or review at home. Please check their comm-book and sign everyday. At the same time, if there is any questions you have, please feel free to leave the message on the comm-book to let me know.

We also have done some quizzes to check my students' learning. Most of them did a good job; however there are still some kids need helps. I got to say some of our kids didn't prepare well at home before the quizzes. If possible, please guide them to do the reviewing.

Tomorrow will be the Parents' Day. That'll be the first time we meet. I really look forward to seeing you tomorrow. I sincerely hope tomorrow will be a sunny and joyful day.


沒有留言:

張貼留言